"How Buying A Gel Pen Changed My Life"- Confession Of A Writer

"The pen is the tongue of your mind", this is exactly the quote that arose my interest one fine day and the idea of expressing my feelings in a piece of paper came to my mind. Though I was not a writer, neither planning to become one, but if writing could become an outlet for the feelings lying deep inside my heart then why not! With a good pen being the ultimate tool for every writer, I started my tour in search for the perfect pen to write with. As expected, couldn't find one. At least, not the one which could bring out the writer within me and a visit to the market became the only way out. This exactly became the turning point in my life.

Win Ball Pen

A visit to the market made me realize that it’s almost booming with companies manufacturing those. The large variety of ball pens and gel pens bought a smile to my face, but soon it transformed to a frown as choosing the best among them became a daunting task. Though blue, black, and red were all my favorite colors, I had to settle for one as I didn’t want to end up enhancing my collection of pens! I started looking for the best gel pen within my budget and bought it without a second thought. Though others might feel that it is just a pen, it became a weapon for me; something that can help me in my writing ritual and enhance my mood.

With technology continually evolving, writing on a paper instead of using that laptop has almost become an infrequent activity. But can a writer ever attain that level of satisfaction without all those scribbling and jotting! A word became a sentence, a sentence became a paragraph, and a paragraph became a story. The clock ticked and pages turned, my pen paid the least attention to all those and kept on working. This writing process was a lot more enjoyable than I supposed it to be. Either the smoothness of the pen or the awakening of the writer within me helped me in completing the story much before I expected. My first short story was ready to become a memento I can cherish for the rest of my life!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment